Monday, July 28, 2014

How to get a summer glow without the sun!



You will need:

A peachy/reddish blush (I use e.l.f. Baked blush in rich rose)
A bronzer that is not orangey (I use e.l.f. Baked bronze in St. Lucia)
A brush (I use my e.l.f. Kabuki for the blush and my e.l.f. Complexion brush for the bronzer)

After you have applied your concealer, foundation, etc. start applying the blush to the tops of your cheek bones. Suck in your cheeks and apply where it sticks out. Then take a bit and dab it above your brows, on the tip of your nose, and above your top lip. 

Next take your bronzer and apply it just below your blush and blend it with your blush. Apply bronzer to the top of your forehead along your hairline, along the sides of your nose, and along the sides of your neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment