Sunday, November 12, 2017
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- spending time with a friend (preferably without a million interruptions from our children)
- going to a new restaraunt
- going out to a community event
- going on a hike or getting out in nature
- having some time to run errands by myself
- having nights off without an endless list of to-do's
- taking a long bubble bath and reading a book
- watching YouTube videos while folding laundry (without a million interruptions)
I have realized doing these types of activities help me feel happy, in control of my life and recharge me.
I'd love to hear about some of your favorite self care activities in the comments below!
Monday, September 25, 2017
Friday, June 2, 2017
|Who is the Boss / Source|
Magnetic Collection / Source
|Bell Bottom Blues / Source|
Essie nail polish for $2!? Yes, sign me up!!
I am so excited to share this deal with you! This site also has lots of other makeup/beauty steals and their customer service is great!
I ordered with them the first time a few months ago and had one item come broken (it was a small speaker in a set and I am sure it got to them broken too) and they were great about it.
They also offer free shipping when your purchase is over $25 and I have a $2 off for anyone who wants to get some awesome stuff! You can use my referral link and get your $2 off and then share with friends and get another $2 off too.
If you are sitting there thinking, "okay, Jessica, give me the link already! I'm in!" Here it is :) Just click here and you can get going. They have so many other amazing things too!
All nail swatches are from the amazing ThePolishAholic.com :)