Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blush Review: NYC Mosaic Powder Pink Cheek Glow

5 out of 5 stars

















Best uses: mauve/fuschia/pink glow, add healthy looking color to your face, everyday blush (light application), special event blush (heavier application).

Why I love it:

I really love the color this gives.  It is a very flattering pink with a touch of fuschia.  It is very easy to get the product onto a brush and onto my face.  It is not grainy and has great color payoff.  There is no shimmer.  It is buildable and it does not take much time to go from a more natural everyday look to a more dramatic evening look.

How I use it:

I use either my elf kabuki brush or my elf complexion brush.  I very lightly pull the brush across the blush and then apply from my apples of my cheeks along my cheekbone to my temple.  I blend and then repeat if necessary.  Be careful, you can end up with more blush than you meant to quite easily.


Thanks for reading!!  Do you have any blush recommendations?  Any that you have been wanting to try?  If so, please do share, in the comments below :)

post signature





No comments:

Post a Comment