- spending time with a friend (preferably without a million interruptions from our children)
- going to a new restaraunt
- going out to a community event
- going on a hike or getting out in nature
- having some time to run errands by myself
- having nights off without an endless list of to-do's
- taking a long bubble bath and reading a book
- watching YouTube videos while folding laundry (without a million interruptions)
I have realized doing these types of activities help me feel happy, in control of my life and recharge me.
I'd love to hear about some of your favorite self care activities in the comments below!