Monday, July 14, 2014

My wishing to try list:

In the past I have spent a lot of time reading beauty blogs, looking at Pinterest and watching beauty gurus on Youtube.  These are some highly recommended bargain products that are on my list of things I really want to try.  They are all bargains, but if I bought everything that was a bargain it would not be good.



Loreal Voluminous carbon black mascara (approx $8)



  • Many makeup artists love this mascara
  • Separates, defines and adds volume


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in nude (approx $3)



  • this is supposed to be amazing for lining your water line, soft application and waterproof
  • I love lining my water line with white/nude but my current liner is rough and not waterproof


Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadow trios (approx $3)

(3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Silent Treatment ...

  • they are such a great deal and have some amazing colors
  • all of the reviews i have read say that the pigmentation and application is great


Milani Luminoso Baked Blush (approx $8)

(3 Pack) MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso ...

  • I have heard so many rave reviews about this blush
  • It is supposed to be the perfect peachy flush


Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Blush Pearlescent Pink (approx $3)

(3 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink ...

  • this is supposed to be the perfect peach color at a bit cheaper than the Milani blush


Maybelline Full 'n Soft Mascara (approx $8)

Full & Soft Thick & Healthy Washable Mascara M20536

  • according to reviews this will give natural looking volume and definition to lashes.
  • it is very highly rated on ulta.com


Thanks so much for reading!!  Share any products you're dying to try in the comments below.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment