Tuesday, October 6, 2015

EBATES!! Earn Cash Back on Online Shopping!!


I am super excited to share my new favorite money saving website with you today!!  That's right the secret to cash back and the best deals is a website and it is free and gives you cash back.  Score!!  I have been using it for about 9 months now (I think) and I have already been paid over $100 and should have another check coming soon!  It's called EBATES and it is amazing!

I first heard of EBATES through Instagram, and at first I just didn't get it.  It sounded too good to be true.  How could there be a magical site that gives you cash back?  It must be a credit card right? There must be some sort of catch?  Right?  Wrong!!

So how does it work?  EBATES earns money through "referrals" to other sites.  Similar to how most bloggers make money.  You go to EBATES first, log on and view all the deals on there or just search the store that you want to shop at.  EBATES tells you how much cash back they are giving for that store right now along with their top sales.  How nice is that!?  You then click to start your shopping trip and shop and you are on the strore's site and check out as usual.  Then you can go back to EBATES and see your cash back.  The awesome thing is that this does not affect the cash back you already earn on your credit card!  

On most online purchases I only earn a few dollars, but it is amazing to think how much I saved thanks to sales, credit card cash back and then EBATES cash back on each of those transactions.  On our bigger purchases the savings really add up.  We have already been paid over $100 in cash back just from EBATES.

Anytime we have a big purchase coming up (our lawnmower and our fridge so far) I try to talk Steve into doing it online because we can earn cash back through EBATES.  On our lawn mower we were able to get 6% cash back through EBATES plus our 1% cash back through our credit card.  It saved us a lot of money!!  With our refrigerator they were only doing 2% cash back but that still ended up being about $40 that we will be getting in cash back plus 1% from our credit card.
Another thing that I love about EBATES is that they give you a $10 gift card when you sign up and use it for the first time.  They also give you money if you refer people to sign up.  So try it out and then share it with your friends and family.



Right now they are having their Columbus Day Double Cash Back that you can combine with store sales!  Here are some of my favorites:

Amazon 3% cash back
Carters, OSHKOSH 5% cash back
Macy's, J Crew, Old Navy, Nordstrom, JC Penney, Kohl's 6% cash back
Hotels.com 6%
Marriott 5%

Here's one that is really amazing: Groupon 6% cash back!  Groupon's already save you so much money!  I love that you can make them an even better deal!!  Living Social is at 3% (similar to Groupon).  Also if you love Zulily and Etsy they are also on EBATES!


Happy shopping!!  Click here to go directly to their site and sign up and pick your $10 gift card. Comment below if you have any questions.  Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more money saving ideas and fun stuff :)

Disclaimer: The link to sign up is my referral link so I will earn some money if you sign up.  Don't worry though, I really am telling you about EBATES to help you save money not to earn me money :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment