Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review: Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer

4 out of 5 stars


Best uses:  Highlighting, concealing under eye circles while highlighting, matte finish highlight with no shimmer, sheen, glitter, etc.

Why I like it:  The wand is easy to use, it lasts a long time, it provides good coverage and a natural looking highlight, blends easily.

What I don't like:  If my skin is dry at all, this makes it look worse.

How I use it:  I like to apply it right along the lowest part of my under eye, you know that line or indent that goes from the inner corner of your eye, at an angle out and down, I put it right in that low spot and blend gently with my finger.

If I have more time then I will apply along the skin right next to the bottom of my nose, a little right down the center of the bridge of my nose, a bit on the tip of my chin and a wedge/triangle under my eye.




post signature

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this concealer before, but I'm always on the look out for new ones to try! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great for highlighting and for under eye circles! Not for blemishes though :)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this review! I'm thinking about buying a new concelar, this post will be very helpful.

    Instagram|RococoStyle.com|Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete