Monday, May 12, 2014

Mascara Review: Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Washable Mascara

4.5 our of 5 stars

























Best uses: lengthening, no clumping, clearly defined lashes, helps hold curl for stick straight lashes


Why I love it:

This is my favorite mascara!  I have stick straight lashes that do not like to curl.  They are long, but not noticeable because they aren't thick and because they don't curl up.  Even when I skip using my eyelash curler, Define-A-Lash helps my lashes curl and stay curled. It is not clumpy but does really intensify my lashes, it blackens, thickens and lengthens them without sticking them together.


How I use it:

I apply it slowly from the base of my lashes pulling them up, wiggling my wand just slightly from sided to side.  I use about three original sweeps to get the middle lashes, outside lashes, and inner lashes, then do about two more long slow sweeps to really pull the lashes up and help them curl.  I apply it to my bottom lashes by wiggling it back and forth and slightly pulling down.


note: I do always get it on my skin, I use a wet q-tip to carefully remove it or smudge it into my crease color of eyeshadow. (I have this problem with all mascaras).



Thanks for reading!  Comment below with any questions or with your mascara recommendations.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment