Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Best Basics

    The foundation to beauty and any beauty routine is taking care of what you've got.  Here's a few of my favorite skin and hair products:
 In the hair products I have TRESemme Climate Protection conditioner, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner, Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Sleek & Shine, TRESemme Tres Two Spray, and Aussie Sprunch Spray.
The face products I have are amazing :)  I have Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, AVON Solutions Cleanse Complete Balance, Pond's Cold Cream, and Equate Complete Beauty Lotion for sensitive skin with SPF 15 (compare to Olay Complete SPF 15).

Out of all of these products my absolute favorites are:

Pond's Cold Cream-it is an amazing make-up remover.  It is so gentle and works so well.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle-this stuff really is miraculous.  I have really long hair and this really helps me keep it moisturized.

AVON Solutions Complete Balance Cleanser-this is a gentle, but very effective cleanser.  I have very acne prone skin and this stuff works really well to balance out my skin and is very affordable.  It's great for those with oily skin that still gets dry.  It has a really nice cooling/mintyness to it.

Garnier Fructis's Sleek & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner-these are both amazing.  Once again I have really long hair and I have to try to take good care of it or else it is a mess.  These products are very moisturizing and very affordable.

Equate Complete Beauty Lotion-So cheap!  Works just as well as the Oil of Olay version as far as I can tell.  I also love that it's called Beauty Lotion.  SPF 15 has worked amazingly well for me, I have burnt my arms and my neck a few times this summer on accident, but my face is always safe, because I use this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment