Monday, July 9, 2012

Intro to Cheap Skate Beauty Blogger

     I have loved reading about DIY make-up and beauty since I was in the fifth grade.  Magazines and beauty blogs with make-up tips have been my favorite time wasters for quite a while.  But I was born into a very frugal family and hate to spend much money on beauty products.

     I am going to try to share great things that I have found and am learning about how to find and make great beauty products cheaply.  I get frustrated with both cheap and expensive products that I feel don't work, but I get at least as excited when I find great cheap products.
     

    This blog will showcase and review the good, the bad, and the Beautiful :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been pretty fun :) We should get together and try to make that crazy home-made bronzer!

      Delete