Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Camping/Hiking Simple, Pretty Makeup


We just got back from a trip to St. George, Utah and Zion's National Park. It was a blast! I took about five to ten minutes getting ready each morning, because we had much better things to do.

Here's my tips for fast, simple yet very pretty makeup for Summer adventures.

First apply a BB cream (I love the elf one because it has good coverage for my less than perfect skin, also SPF is a plus)

Second apply a color stick as blush (this is elf's all over color stick in persimmon)

Third mascara (I love Maybelline Define-a-Lash)

Fourth some lip color (I like a balm type for the natural look, SPF in some balms will keep lips from burning too)


Here's some pics from our trip:

The part of Angel's Landing we weren't able to do with the baby.

There were so many beautiful wild flowers on the way up, and these beautiful cactus flowers too.

Right before we had to turn back on the hike. I'm holding my glasses because I ran out of contacts. So I got to be super dorky and wear my glasses under my sunglasses :) ha ha you can totally tell in some of our pictures too.

Thanks for reading! Comment below with any simple makeup tips you have. Do you wear makeup camping or hiking? To the pool?

post signature













No comments:

Post a Comment