Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Lace and damask and bling. Oh my!



I got my clothes from Twice.com last week!  My $3.35 order full of gently used wonderful goodness is now happily hanging in my closet (read my shopping how-to here).  
It was super fun to get dressed for work today with so many choices.  My only problem was matching an outfit together...You know when you're little and you have so many favorite treats and you think that they should all go great together but they don't?  That's what I was afraid was going to happen getting dressed this morning.  
I did end up with a lot going on in my outfit, but I loved it.  With so much going on I am just hoping it didn't look like I let a little kid dress me :) 
My grey sweater shirt is from INC International Concepts via Like Twice ($.56) similar here, peach lace skirt from Down East Basic (gift) similar here, damask tights from JCPenney similar here, shoes are Alfani via Runway Fashion Exchange $8 similar here.
Thanks so much for reading!  
Would you wear so much texture in one outfit?  Please share any getting dressed guidelines you have in the comments below :)  (My main one is not to wear a loose top with a loose bottom, it just looks sloppy to me.)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I always love thrift finds great job styling. http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete