Monday, June 30, 2014

Hair Product Review: Tresemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo for fine/oily hair

4 out of 5 stars





















Best uses: de-greasing when your hair is icky, volume for when your hair is flat.

Why I love it:  My hair is very fine and very flat a lot of the time.  I also try not to wash it everyday.  When it is dirty it really lays flat on my scalp and looks gross.  This gives me a ton of volume and is fast and easy and it makes my hair not look oily anymore.

What I don't like:  This does kinda turn my hair grey-ish.  I'm sure if you have lighter colored hair it wouldn't be a problem.  I have gotten really good at rubbing it in until it isn't noticeable.

How I use it:  I spray it on my roots at the front of my hair back to my crown with my head upside down, (after shaking the can well) then I flip right side up and rub and rub and rub it into my roots.  This gives a ton of volume as well as spreading out the product.  Then I comb out my hair just a bit, starting lower down the hair shaft to not ruin the volume.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment