Thursday, March 13, 2014

The best of elf cosmetics: what to get and what to skip (plus huge half off sale)


50% OFF BS + NEW



I was already working on this post of what I've tried from e.l.f. Cosmetics. The post was going to be "what to get and what to skip." Now they're having this amazing sale....and a lot of my "picks" are half off. Sweet! 




If you've wanted to try e.l.f., if you like e.l.f., or want to try new products, now is the time. If you order $35 or more they have free shipping. I would buddy up with one or two other people and put together an order for the free shipping. Here's my recommendations.





Get:

Essential line:
All over color stick
Clear brow mascara
Luscious liquid lipstick
Facial whip
Eye shadow brush


Mineral:
Loose mineral eye shadow (on sale)


Studio:
Mineral infused face primer (on sale)
Studio kabuki brush (on sale)
Studio makeup mist and set (on sale)
Studio baked blush (on sale)
Studio baked bronzer (on sale)






Skip:


Studio corrective concealer
Studio HD powder







And based on reviews and my current needs..here's my wish list or to try list.






What I want to try:

Smudge pots (on sale)
Studio HD blush (on sale)
Blush palette (on sale)
BB cream (on sale)
Studio eye brow kit (on sale)
Studio baked highlighter (on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment