Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Road Trip! What's in my makeup bag?

My husband and I are in Central Oregon visiting my grandparents this week.  I've been trying to figure out what I could blog about quickly since I'd rather be visiting and not hogging the computer.  I decided to share what I packed in my makeup bag.

I don't pack much on trips, because I don't like to spend much time getting ready.  So here are the essentials to getting ready quickly while being picture worthy.  I discovered a while ago that not getting ready at all was not fun to look back on.

My basics are:







Foundation:  Revlon ColorStay Foundation for normal/dry skin

Blush:  NYC Mosaic Face Powder Color Wheel in Pink Cheek Glow, e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Persimmon

Bronzer: e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia

Brushes: e.l.f. Studio Complexion Brush, e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Brush

Mascara: Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara, COVERGIRL LashBlast Luxe Mascara

Liner: Avon Glimmersticks Cosmic Brown

Shadow: e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Enchanting and Elegant

Eye lash Curler

Q-tips

Chapstick



Thanks for reading!!

What are your essential items for on a trip?  Comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment