- Stay hydrated!
- Drink lots of water (or a preferred healthy-ish beverage)
- Eat lots of fruits and veggies (I ate a ton of fruit today and drank water, my hubby just drank water and he was way more worn out. The water in the fruit really helps your body.)
- SPF for every part of your body! My favorites are
- Up & Up spray on sunblock in the two pack from target (it's a great deal and it sprays great and protects as well as any other product with the same SPF)
- Olay Complete Facial Moisturizer with SPF (I also love the equate version)
- Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner (this has UVA and UVB protection, it is not just for color treated hair and will protect natural hair too. When I use this my scalp never burns. Bonus!)
- Take care of yourself afterwards!
- Banana Boat After Sun Lotion is my favorite! (it smells so good and it makes your skin feel so good after you've been out in the sun too long)
- Keep drinking lots of water and eating fruits/veggies
Thanks so much for reading!! I promise I won't slack off again next week :)
Share any of your sun tips below in the comments :)