I never have time to curl my hair anymore. I think I have curled it twice since Jackson was born. We had a wedding to go to on Saturday and I knew I didn't have time to curl my hair...but I really wanted to.
So I tried just taking really big sections and curling them...and it worked! I was able to curl all of my hair in 5 minutes!! It was curlier earlier, but I am out of hair spray...so this is what it looked like at about 4:00 P.M. and I curled it at 8:30 A.M.
What you need:
- a brush/pick/comb
- hair spray (this helps a lot)
- 1" curling iron or wand
- clip to hold sections (optional)
How to do it:
- pull your hair back at your crown from your temples back to the back of the top of your head
- this section should be about the size of a quarter to a half dollar
- wrap it around your curling iron or wand, hold it on there for about 30 seconds or until the hair on the outside feels warm
- start gently unwraping the end, and let the rest slide off the iron into you cupped hand (don't let it fall down straight yet) hold for a few seconds as it cools, let it down, hair spray
- put your hand under the bottom of the curl and lift it back into a coiled spring again for a few seconds while the hair spray dries then let it down and move onto your next section
- take the section to the right or left, the hair from the front side, behind your ear and almost to the back of your head, wrap it, curl it, and hairspray as before.
- do the opposite side the same way
- do whatever hair is left in the back
Voilla! Curls in 5 minutes!
If your hair is thicker you may have to do one more section, but probably not because my side and back sections were smaller than the first one and with thicker hair you would have more in those sections.
Thanks for reading!!
I'm sharing this with...