Monday, May 19, 2014

Eye Makeup Review: e.l.f. Smudge Pot Cruisin Chic

                                                                               4.5 our of 5 stars


Best uses: 

easy eye shadow, day or night, natural eye look.


Why I love it:

I am really not an eye shadow person.  I have hooded eyes so it is hard to even tell whether I have eye shadow on most of the time, so I feel it's a waste of my time.  This is so quick and easy to apply and it makes a noticeable difference.  It is smooth and creamy, I absolutely love the color, it is buildable and multidimensional.


How I use it:

I apply elf's mineral eye shadow primer first and let it dry.  Then I use my finger to apply the smudge pot.  I begin applying close to my lash line, in the middle of my eyelid, and then smudge to the inside and outside corner and also work it up to my crease.  I then move to my other eye and do the same.  I like to apply a second layer to my whole lid or just to my crease.  This intensifies the shadow.  Sometimes I also apply a little, with a small brush, to my outer lower lash line.




Thanks for reading!!

post signature



Link party at Agape Love Designs here

Makeup Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment