Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorite things Friday

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes...These are a few of my favorite things!"

I hope you sang that in your head as you read it :)

So beauty wise my favorites lately are...


  • Tangle Teezer- I really wasn't sold on this at first, but now I love it.  There must be a learning curve or something
  • Nioxin Scalp Treatment for fine hair visibly thinning- I will be writing a full review on the full system next week.  This stuff helped me go from balding to back to normal hair.
  • e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit- Read my full review here.  This stuff is amazing!!  (and so easy to use)
  • e.l.f. Luscuious Liquid Lipstick in Cherry Tart- I love the smell, formula, and color.  You do have to reapply about every two hours or so, but it's gorgeous and only a dollar.
  • Rosebud stud earrings- I got these in a multipack from Rue 21.  Super affordable and I love wearing them with everything.

Okay now for my favorite thing in life.  My little, happy family.  Complete with the cutest little baby boy and the best daddy and husband I've ever seen.  My hubby works more hours then most anyone and still does basically all our laundry, watches baby boy while I work, and does basically all of the yard work, oh yeah and he cooks better than me and much more often lately.  (in my defense I do hold and play with the baby while he cooks, otherwise he wouldn't really be able to).


Sorry there's really bad shadows in this pic, but it is one of my favorites of us as a family so far.  This was on the Angel's Landing hike in Zion's National Park.


And because I am a proud mama and can't resist...here's some massive cuteness.




He is my little angel :) and my very favorite of all.

Thanks for reading!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment