Saturday, September 22, 2012

V.S. Fashion Show 2012


That's right!  Victoria's Secret has now announced the date and time of their annual fashion show.  I know that not everyone likes the fashion show.  A lot of people see it as scandalous and believe it makes women feel that they need to be a certain size and shape.  I used to judge the show that way too.  I was curious though and really thought the costumes and designs were amazing, so I started watching it a few years ago and now I love it!

Last year I realized that watching the show can give you a sneak peak of beauty and hair trends long before they are mainstream.  Awesome!  Last year for example, the models all had gorgeous natural ombre hair.  This was long before the trend was seen on pinterest or magazines.

Here's five reasons why I am so excited to watch this year! (all just spur of the moment, off the top of my head)


1.  New beauty and hair trends.

2.  Amazingly artistic costumes and wings.

3.  It's like a series of awesome mini concerts.

4.  Awesome and fun runway show.

5.  Great inspiration to keep working out at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment