Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gorgeous Glowing Cheeks (just $9)

Want to look healthy?  Happy?  Glowing and Gorgeous?  Who doesn't?

The best way to make yourself look healthy, happy, glowing and gorgeous is with beautiful blush and bronzer and a happy smile :)

I am really, really loving the products I have been using on my cheeks lately.  They are also super cheap!

The products:

1.  e.l.f. Complexion Brush, $3
2.  e.l.f. Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia, $3
3.  e.l.f. Baked Blush in Rich Rose, $3

First I apply foundation or tinted moisturizer and a translucent powder to set my foundation.  I then take my brush and my bronzer and swipe it around it a few times and apply just below my cheek bones.  I like to look where the shadows from my cheekbones form or where they would form and then just fill in those shadows with some bronzer.  

I start about here and then continue to here.  (see picture below :) )

(Bronzer from 1 to 2)
I like this shade of bronzer because it is fairly safe and not orangey.  Put on just enough bronzer to accentuate those shadows under your cheek bones and then stop.  Now swipe your brush a few times on a clean towel or something to get rid of the rest of the bronzer.

Model applying blushSwipe your brush a few times around on your blush.  Start applying the blush directly below your pupil on your cheekbone.  Tip!  It is super easy to apply the blush to your cheek bones if you suck your cheeks in to make like a fish/kissy face.  You then have very exposed cheekbones to follow.  See the example on the right?  I like the face example but not where she's applying the blush.

Start here and blend lightly all the way up into your temple and hairline.  (see picture below :) )

(Blush from 1 to 2)
I do each of my cheeks evenly by applying a few layers to each.  I then take what is left on my brush and swipe it along the top of my brows and down my nose.  This extends the glow to your whole face :)

Finish with eye makeup and then your lips.  Another Tip!  If you plan to do a bold lip, always do it before your blush.  That way you can keep the blush subtle enough to not clash with your bold lip.  I did a more natural but darkish lip color with this cheek look.


All done!






No comments:

Post a Comment