Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Beauty Blogger Get to Know Me Tag


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Very, very straight.

2. What is your natural hair color?
Medium to dark brown.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I don't color it very often, but I have done both.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every day, otherwise it gets greasy :(

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I pretty much wear it in a bun everyday.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I've never had a mani/pedi done by a salon.  I always do it myself, my sister has done gel "glitter toes" for me once.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
When I paint my nails I usually have to repaint them every 3 days because they chip so much from work.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
I try to always have them polished.

9.  How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
I think about 20 minutes.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
I always do my face first.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you  need when you need it?
I only buy what I need or what I think I need.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I've only worn them for my engagement pictures and for my wedding.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
Yeah, some of the time.

 15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yep.

16. How many high end products do you have?
None right now :)

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not very often.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
It depends on how early I have to get up in the morning.  I'm not a morning person, so if I know I need to get up and get going I will lay it out the night before.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Not very often.  Usually only when I get a new one. So I guess seasonally.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
It depends on the day.  I try to go to bed around 10:30 and I get up at 6:30 when I work and sleep in until about  8:30 when I don't.

21. How often or when do you work out?
Lately about 3x's a week.

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
I'm 5'9"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Not really.  I can understand Spanish, but when I try to speak it I sound like an idiot.

25. How many pets do you have?
None right now. 

 26. How often are you on blogger?
I look at other people's blogs through pinterest daily and am on youtube daily.  I really only use blogger to make my own posts.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
It depends on the post.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
More of a mental list.

29.  How did you come up with your blog name?
I knew I wanted it to be a beauty blog and knew that it should have something to do with my passion for bargains and D.I.Y. stuff.

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Just our family camera, it's a Nikon point and shoot.

31. How often do you clean your house?
I clean parts of it everyday that I am off.  My husband and I work together with our schedules to clean it when it needs it.

32. What is your favourite colour?
Lime green.

33. Do you swear?
Not usually.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Homework, dinner, gym, and hopefully some more blogging :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you to sharing this informative blog. i really happy and appreciate you. keep updates to write new blogs. if you need any clarification regarding makeups visit our website.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete