Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Fabulousness

There are so many amazing things to love about fall.  Crunchy leaves, boots, sweaters, the trees changing colors, cooler weather, hot cocoa, pumpkin flavored everything, Halloween and fall decorations--it's just a very comfy, cozy season.


This fall I can't really plan on making a leaf pile and jumping in it like I have loved doing with friends in past falls.  But I do want to do some cute fall maternity pictures.  I think it would be cool to maybe be in a leaf pile, go to a pumpkin patch, or if nothing else just have beautiful fall leaves in the back drop.
Here's some fun photos from past falls :)



 Steve and I made this huge leaf pile when we were dating and had so much fun jumping into it.  We also carved pumpkins with my family that fall.  Last fall we did family pictures with my family up along the Ogden River Parkway and by the Timbermine.




No comments:

Post a Comment