Friday, June 2, 2017

Deal Alert: Get Essie Nail Polish for $2!


Who is the Boss / Source 


Magnetic Collection / Source

Bell Bottom Blues / Source


Essie nail polish for $2!?  Yes, sign me up!!

I am so excited to share this deal with you!  This site also has lots of other makeup/beauty steals and their customer service is great!  

I ordered with them the first time a few months ago and had one item come broken (it was a small speaker in a set and I am sure it got to them broken too) and they were great about it.

They also offer free shipping when your purchase is over $25 and I have a $2 off for anyone who wants to get some awesome stuff!  You can use my referral link and get your $2 off and then share with friends and get another $2 off too.

If you are sitting there thinking, "okay, Jessica, give me the link already!  I'm in!"  Here it is :)  Just click here and you can get going.  They have so many other amazing things too!  

All nail swatches are from the amazing ThePolishAholic.com :)

Thanks so much for reading!  Happy Shopping!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful colors! The magnetic collection is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing!! Thanks for your comment Pam! Sorry someone had told me comments weren't working so I wasn't checking for them or I would have responded earlier.

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Jess

      Delete